CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FOR A HUGE VERSION SHOWING ALL THE DETAILS
At last, I finished it *_______*
Venus was a Roman goddess principally associated with love, beauty and fertility, the equivalent of the Greek goddess Aphrodite.
In many countries, orchids represents love, luxury, and beauty. In times of old, orchids were even used as aphrodisiacs...
As "A Beloved Memory"
, once again my work is inspired by the mythology
approx. 60 hours >_<Material used:
* Wires :
- Frame, petals and leaves rigidity : 0.4mm black metal wire
- Weaving : 0.3mm black metal wire
- Necklace structure : 0.8mm copper wire
* Beads :
- Petals : black and purple 11/10 delicas, purple mini seed beads, golden seed beads
- Leaves : black 11/10 delicas, green mini seed beads, golden seed beads
- Buds : 3 diferent sizes of round faceted "Czech" black beads, golden chain, golden flat-terminated metal stems
* Sets :
- 3 diferent sizes of black and purple mountings
- Golden sets
- Hammer, needles, soldering iron....... to make some extra wholes :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~About beadwork commissions:
I am open for commission work on any of the pieces in my gallery, or on some original work if you give me instructions.About buying this necklace:
This prototype is not for sale, but I can remake it.
Please note that :
1. it was SUCH a pain in the a** to make that I'll ask for more time than usual ^^"
2. 60 hours is a lot of work, and a piece is charged in proportion. I'd charge about 400 euros to remake that necklace.
- changed file for an other display shot this afternnon xD (the other one was too dark, and now there are EARRINGS \o/)
- uploaded it in 3000px wide version, so that you can better see the details